Advance Auto Parts Customer Satisfaction Survey
Need to give your vehicle daily maintenance? Do you install the replacement parts yourself?, visit Advance Auto Parts for maintaining your vehicle because Advance Auto Parts is a major supplier of parts of the automobile. The main intention of any survey is to know the pros and cons of the company from their customer’s.
Advance Auto Parts is giving the opportunity to win free money in a gas gift card by taking Advance Auto Parts Guest Satisfaction Survey via survey site www.advanceautoparts.com/survey.
Before taking part in the Advance Auto Parts Survey, read all information and steps carefully which are described here.
Advance Auto Parts Coupon | Rewards
- Win $2500 Gas card – Survey Sweepstakes
$20 off orders over $80
- Get free gas coupon.
Advance Autoparts Survey Rules & Eligibility
- Minimum age limit should be 18 yrs to enter the survey.
- A Laptop/computer or mobile device with an Internet connection.
- Ability to read and understand English or Spanish.
- The users must be legal residents from the US, District of Columbia, or Puerto Rico.
- A recent receipt from Advance Auto Parts.
Advance Auto Parts Customer Satisfaction Survey Guide
- You need to go to the survey page www.advanceautoparts.com/survey.
- choose your preferred language from English and Spanish to take the survey.
- Enter the survey code found on your receipt.
- Click on Next button.
- Answer questions based on your experience of a visit to Advance Auto Parts.
- Enter your contact information to be entered into the sweepstakes to win free gas for a year.
- Finish the Survey.
About Advance Auto Parts
Advance Auto Parts, Inc. is a leading automotive aftermarket parts provider headquartered in Raleigh, N.C., that serves both professional installer and do-it-yourself (DIY) customers.
As of December 29, 2018, Advance operated 4,966 stores and 143 Worldpac branches in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
1929 the founders of the Pep Boys open Advance Stores, LLC., with two stores in Roanoke and one in Lynchburg, Virginia. April 29, 1932 – Arthur Taubman purchases Advance Stores and begins his successful drive to build a multi-state chain of auto and home supply stores.
The Company also serves 1,231 independently owned Carquest branded stores across these locations in addition to Mexico, the Bahamas, Turks and Caicos, British Virgin Islands and Pacific Islands.
|Industry||Auto Parts Retail|
|Founded||April 29, 1932|
|Headquarters||Raleigh, North Carolina, U.S.|
Number of locations
|4,966 Advance Stores, 143 Worldpac branches and serves 1,231 independently owned Carquest branded stores (as of 12/29/2018)|
|United States, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Canada|
|Jeffrey C. Smith (Chair, Board of Directors)
Tom Greco (CEO, President)
Jeff Shepherd (CFO)
|Products||Replacement automotive parts & accessories|
Vanguard Group Inc (10.25%)
BlackRock Fund Advisors(5.18%)
Barrow, Hanley, Mewhinney & Strauss (4.47%)
State Street Corp (4.43%)
Starboard Value LP (4.36%)
Number of employees
Advance Auto Parts Contact Info
|corporate Office address||Advance Auto Parts, Inc.
Store Support Center
2635 E. Millbrook Road
Raleigh, NC 27604
|Contact Advance Auto Parts by Email||[email protected]|
|Call Advance Auto Parts||1-877-ADVANCE (238-2623)|
- Advance Auto Parts Official Website: www.advanceautoparts.com
- Advance Auto Parts Survey website: www.advanceautoparts.com/survey
Social Media Links
Today in this article, we will discuss on Advance Auto Parts Survey. By taking the Advance Auto Parts Customer Satisfaction Survey, customers should share their experience regarding the company, their services, products quality, etc. and get a chance to win $2500 cash prize via Advance Auto Parts survey site www.advanceautoparts.com/survey.