- 1 Cumberland Farms Guest Survey @ guestsurvey.cumberlandfarms.com
- 2 Cumberland Farms Rewards
- 3 Take Cumberland Farms Survey In Two Ways
- 4 Cumberland Farms Online Survey Rules & Needs
- 5 Cumberland Farms Guest Satisfaction Survey Steps
Cumberland Farms Guest Survey @ guestsurvey.cumberlandfarms.com
Do you hear about Cumberland Farms Sweepstake Program? Cumberland Farms is a convenience store which has a large variety of food service items, candy, snacks, and chilled drinks.
Cumberland Farms Survey is One of the legal customer satisfaction survey programs which is offered by Cumberland Farms Company. The survey provides the rewards program worth $100 Gift Card.
Cumberland Farms Guest Satisfaction Surve gives you a chance to share feedback, give your suggestions of the store according to your experience at their survey site guestsurvey.cumberlandfarms.com.
Here, you get all the information to take the Cumberland Farms Feedback Survey to get a chance to be a lucky winner.
You may click here
- Cumberland Farms Survey
- Cumberland Farms Rewards
- Guest Survey Cumberland Farms
- Cumberland Farms Guest Survey
Cumberland Farms Rewards
In order to provide feedback, the customer will be rewarded by,
- $100 Gift Card (Sweepstake prize)
- Free Coffee
- Get Discounts
Take Cumberland Farms Survey In Two Ways
- Take Offline Survey: If you don’t have a purchase receipt then visit a Cumberland Farms Store and request a paper survey, Follow the paper survey instructions and mail to Cumberland Farm Inc.,165 Flanders Road, Westborough, MA 01581 to enter the sweepstake.
- Take Online Survey: If you have a purchase receipt of Cumberland Farm then visit its survey site guestsurvey.cumberlandfarms.com and take the survey to enter the sweepstake.
Cumberland Farms Online Survey Rules & Needs
- Age must be 18 or older.
- Must have a PC/Laptop or Smartphone with good internet Service.
- Must be a legal resident of the US.
- You must have essential knowledge of English.
- You must have a purchase receipt to take an online survey.
- Cumberland Farms Employees, Directors, Workers, their Families are not allowed to participate in the survey.
- Take survey one time on one receipt.
- You should Participate in the survey within a time frame.
Cumberland Farms Guest Satisfaction Survey Steps
- Visit Cumberland Farms Survey link guestsurvey.cumberlandfarms.com to take the survey.
- You can see the above page on your device, Click on START SURVEY.
- In the next page, Enter 4 digit store number from your receipt. (You can see 8 digit number below address on your receipt, first four-digit consider as store number)
- Click on Next button.
- Select Date/Time of your visit to the store receipt & click on Next.
- Now, start the survey, Answer all questions honestly according to your recent experience to the store or gas station.
- Answers described by the rate on scale of Extremely likely to Not at all likely.
- Generally, questions are like the company employee’s behavior, staff’s helpful nature, product quality, store’s cleanness, variety of products, etc.
- When the survey questions are over they asked you to enter the sweepstakes or not.
- Click on Yes to enter the sweepstake.
- Upon click on yes you can see the above page for fill your personal details.
- Provide your personal details to enter the sweepstake.
- Click on Next button.
- At last, you get thank you message for complete the survey, click on Done to finish the survey.
- When you click on done, you can jump at Cumberland Farm’s official website.
You successfully entered the sweepstake, now you need to wait for a sweepstake draw to be a lucky winner to win $100 Gift Card. If you will be a lucky winner then they inform you via your contact detail.
About Us | Cumberland Farms
Cumberland Farms, colloquially known as “Cumby’s,” is a regional chain of convenience stores headquartered in Westborough, Massachusetts, operating primarily in New York, New England, and Florida.
Cumberland Farms operates roughly 600 retail stores, gas stations, and a support system including petroleum and grocery distribution operations in 11 states, including Connecticut, Florida, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, and Vermont. Its original colors were navy blue and orange, but in 2009, they rebranded with a new logo and colors (navy blue and green).
The company is owned by the Haseotes family, with Ari Haseotes serving as the CEO, President, and Director, and Stephen Winslow as the chief financial officer and senior vice president of Cumberland Farms Inc. It is one of the largest retail chains to be completely privately owned.
Cumberland Farms offers a large assortment of food service items, candy, snacks, and chilled drinks, which it calls “The Chill Zone”, along with Cumberland Farms branded chips, pastries, candy, and coffee, etc.
Cumberland, Rhode Island
Number of locations
|Haseotes family, Owner
Ari Haseotes, Chief Executive Officer
|Revenue||US$16 billion (2014)|
Number of employees
Cumberland Farms Contact Details
|Corporate Office Address||Cumberland Farms, Inc.
777 Dedham Street,
|Corporate Office Phone No.||(781) 828-4900|
|Corporate Office Fax No.||(781) 828-9624
|Mailing Address||Cumberland Farms, Inc., 165 Flanders Road, Westborough, MA 01581|
|Corporate and Retail Media Inquiries||Kel & Partners
Liz White, [email protected]
Danielle Datre, [email protected]
|Customer Service No.||1-800-225-9702|
|Vendor Inquiries||[email protected]|
Reference Links of Cumberland Farms
- Cumberland Farms Official Website: www.CumberlandFarms.com
- Cumberland Farms Survey Link: guestsurvey.cumberlandfarms.com
Social Media Links
Hello! Thank you for visit my article. Here I guide you to take the Cumberland Farms Survey to share your opinion with the company to help them to improve their services.
Take Cumberland Farms Guest Feedback Survey via their survey portal guestsurvey.cumberlandfarms.com and get a chance to be a lucky winner to win $100 sweepstake prize. If you have any query, comment in the comment box.
If you want to take more survey & articles then visit our official website www.surveyguides.info.