Do you want to win a prize? Who doesn’t? Right?If Yes you reach the right place. In this post, I mention all the information about Food Lion’s Guest Feedback Survey at www.talktofoodlion.com.
Here is the answer Check out this article about the Food Lion Groceries Survey online at www.homedepot.com/survey and get a chance to Win $500 Food Lion Gift Cards.
This article will provide you the complete information about the rules and requirements for the Food Lion Customer Survey and the step-by-step guide to complete it. Find more details Check it here Books A Million Store.
Take Some Other Survey Also listed below:
- www randallssurvey net
- getgolistens com
- acme surveys
- tgifriday survey
- longhornsurvey com
- www.mybkexperience.com survey free whopper
- tellhco uk
You have to give your genuine feedback in this Food Lion Feedback about your recent visit experience to help the company to improve its service and products for you.
You have to chance to win a $500 Gift Card after complete the Talk to Food Lion Customer Service Survey.
You will automatically enter Food Lion Sweepstakes to win Food Lion Coupons, Food Lion Discount Cards, or Food Lion Gift Cards via participating in Food Lion’s Customer Experience Survey.
Also More Post Here
Food Lion Survey – Rewards
TalktoFoodLion.com Survey Rules and Requirements
- Must be 18 or 18+ years old.
- Must have Laptop or Smart Phone with an internet connection.
- Must have the ability to read and understand English.
- Must be legal residents in 50 states of the US or District of Columbia.
- Food Lion’s Directors, Partners, Household, Employee, their Families are not to take part in the Food Lion Survey.
- A purchase is unnecessary to enter the Food Lion Survey.
- You must have a valid purchase receipt from any of the Food Line Store if you go for an online survey.
- You have a valid Email Address to send your review via mail if you haven’t Purchase a receipt.
Find Here _ Roundy’s Survey [ Roundysfeedback ]
www.talktofoodlion.com Survey | Steps
- Visit the Food Lion Survey webpage using www.talktofoodlion.com.
- You can see a page like below.
- Click on a black button if you have a purchase receipt or Click on the link which is below a black button for the survey via mail if you have not purchase a receipt.
- Enter 16 digits code from receipt in a textbox. Click on a black button.
- Now, share your experience with service, store, product quality, product quantity & freshness, purity, etc.
- The rate of your satisfaction level like 1 to 10.
- Upon ending the survey steps, you automatically enter sweepstakes to win a $500 gift card.
Food Lion Survey Via Mail-In
- If you have a valid food lion store receipt then enter Pincode to start the survey.
- If you don’t have a purchase receipt, then you should mail with details like full name, address, pin code, state name, contact number on an index 222 S Riverside Plaza, Incentives Department, 1403576801, Suite 350, Chicago, IL 60606, USA.
About Food Lion
Food Lion LLC is a grocery store company headquartered in Salisbury, North Carolina, that operates 1,029 supermarkets in 10 states of the Southeastern United States under the Food Lion banner.
Food Lion, LLC. is currently owned by Ahold Delhaize after it was acquired by the Delhaize Group in 1974. One of the founders was philanthropist Ralph Ketner.
Food Lion Contact Details
- Call Toll-Free: 1-800-210-9569
- Main: (704) 633-8250
- Food Lion Headquarter
2110 Executive DriveSalisbury, NC 28145-1330
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Food Lion’s Official Website: www.foodlion.com
- Food Lion’s Customer Survey Portal: www.talktofoodlion.com
Guys! I hope you like this article about the Food Lion Customer Satisfaction Survey. And I wiss this article is useful to you to take part in the Food lion Survey via using www.talktofoodlion.com.
Your feedback will help the Food Lions Company to improve its services. Use your Food Lion Purchase receipt and finish this survey to win a prize.
Still, if you have any other query please comment, and for more information regarding other articles, you can visit www.surveyguide.com.