Morrisons Feedback Survey
Do you look forward to taking the Morrisons Customer Satisfaction Survey? Do you want to give your feedback to Morrisons?
If yes, then you reach the right place. Here, I mention the Morrisons Customer Survey steps, rules & needs, rewards.
Morrison Supermarkets, Founded in 1899 by William Morrison, includes Food and Drink, Clothing, Books, Magazines, CDs, and DVDs.
Morrisons invites their loyal customers to complete the survey to share their valuable feedback and they appreciate their customer’s to give time to complete the survey by giving a reward of £1000 Morrison Voucher.
Before taking the Morrisons Survey at www.talktomorrisons.co.uk read this post top to bottom to get proper guidance.
You May Click Here,
- Morrisons Listening Survey
- Morrisons Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Morrisons feedback Survey
- Morrisons Rewards
Morrisons Survey Rewards
Morrisons Feedback Survey Terms & Conditions
- Your age must be 18 or 18+.
- You must have a Laptop/PC/Smartphone with a good internet connection.
- The survey is open only for legal residents of the UK and Gibraltar.
- You must have knowledge of the English language.
- You must have a valid purchase receipt.
- You have a valid Email Address.
- Only one prize draw entry is allowed per receipt.
- The winner will be notified by phone or e-mail within two weeks of the day of the prize draw.
- Prizes are non-transferable into cash or any other offers.
How To Take The Morrisons Listening Survey? | Steps
- Visit the Morrisons Feedback Survey site at www.talktomorrisons.co.uk.
- Read the instructions quickly and click on the start.
- Enter Survey Entry no, Date/Time of visit from your receipt.
- Click on the Start.
- Answer all the questions truly according to your recent visit experience by giving a rating basis on satisfied to dissatisfied.
- Click on the Next.
- Provide your personal information like your name, address, email id, contact number to entering the sweepstakes.
- Finish the survey.
- Upon completion of the survey, you can automatically enter the sweepstake.
- Wait for the sweepstake draw, if you will be a lucky winner then they inform you via your contact number or email id.
About Us | Morrisons
Wm Morrison Supermarkets plc, trading as Morrisons, is the fourth largest chain of supermarkets in the United Kingdom and is headquartered in Bradford, West Yorkshire, England.
Founded in 1899 by William Morrison, hence the abbreviation Wm Morrison, it began as an egg and butter stall in Rawson Market, Bradford, England.
Until 2004, Morrisons store locations were primarily focused in the North of England, but with the takeover of Safeway in that year, the company’s presence increased significantly in the South of England, Wales, and Scotland.
As of 2016, the company had 498 superstores across England, Wales, and Scotland, as well as one in Gibraltar, which is the chain’s only store outside of Great Britain.
Contact Details of The Morrisons
- Morrisons Corporate Office Address: Gilmore House, Gain Lane, Bradford BD3 7DL
- Morrisons Corporate Office Phone: +44 345 611 6111
- Morrisons Customer Service Email: [email protected]
- Morrisons Customer Service Phone: 0345 322 0000
- Morrisons Customer Satisfaction Survey Link: www.talktomorrisons.co.uk
- Morrisons Official Site: www.morrisons.com
Hi Guys! In this article, I tried my best to give you all the information regarding the Morrisons Customer Satisfaction Survey which you need to complete the survey at www.talktomorrisons.co.uk.
But still, if you have any query about this the Morrisons Survey then please leave a comment in the comment box, we will try to solve it as soon as possible. If you want to get more articles then visit our official website www.surveyguides.info.