Chick-Fil-A Customer Experience Survey @ www.mycfavisit.com
The thought behind the Chick Fil A Customer Satisfaction Survey is to help the company to know guest’s opinions about their menu, service provides & according to your feedback they make sure that all guests are happy at their next visit.
In this post, you may get all the information regarding The MyCFAvisit Survey steps, rewards, rules & requirements.
The Chick-Fil-A restaurant chain now includes more than 2,200 restaurants spread throughout the US and Canada.
the Chick-Fil-A Menu offers a wide range of delicious chicken sandwiches and chicken based meals, soups, as well as many sides, snacks and treats for adults and for kids alike.
The company values the opinions of its customers extremely and is attempting to improve the food and services it provides & they value your candid feedback and appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey by giving you a free sandwich coupon. Learn how to take the MyCFAvisit Customer Survey and more specifics by reading below.
You May Visit,
- Chick-Fil-A Customer Experience Survey
- Chick Fil A Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Chick-Fil-A Survey
- Chick-Fil-A Rewards
Upon completion of the MyCFAvisit survey, you will get a coupon code for your free sandwich. Save a coupon code use at your next visit to get a free sandwich or other offers.
Chick-Fil-A Feedback Survey Rules & Requirements
For taking the Chick-Fil-A online Survey you must fulfill the below requirements,
- Your age must be 18 or 18+.
- You must have a Laptop/Pc/Smartphone with an internet connection.
- User must be a legal resident of the USA or Canada.
- You must have essential knowledge of English or Spanish Language.
- You must have a valid purchase receipt of the Chick-Fil-A.
- You may take the survey within 3 days of your purchase.
- You may redeem your coupon within 30 days of the survey.
Chick-Fil-A Feedback Survey Step by Step Guide
- Go to the Chick-Fil-A Survey site at www.mycfavisit.com.
- Then, you can choose the language you want. By default the page load in the English language.
- If you want to go with Spanish then click on the ‘Espanol‘ link located below the page.
- Enter the serial number printed on your purchase receipt.
- Click on the Start.
- Answer all the survey questions honestly by giving a rating scale on the satisfied to dissatisfied according to your recent visit experience.
- Click on the Next.
- Provide your contact details like your name, address, email id for future use purpose only.
- Click on Next to finish the survey.
- At last, you can get a validation/coupon code, save it & use at your next visit to the Chick-Fil-A Restaurant to get a free sandwich.
Chick-fil-A is an American fast food restaurant chain headquartered in the city of College Park, Georgia, specializing in chicken sandwiches.
Founded in May 1946, it operates more than 2,200 restaurants, primarily in the United States. The restaurant serves breakfast before transitioning to its lunch and dinner menu. Chick-fil-A also offers customers catered selections from its menu for special events.
Many of the company’s values are influenced by the religious beliefs of its late founder, S. Truett Cathy, a devout Southern Baptist. All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed for business on Sundays, as well as on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
|Founded||May 23, 1946(as Dwarf House)
Hapeville, Georgia, U.S.
|Founder||S. Truett Cathy|
College Park, Georgia,
Number of locations
|Dan T. Cathy (CEO)|
|Products||Sandwiches, chicken dishes|
|Revenue||US$10 billion (2018)|
- Chick-Fil-A HQ Address
5200 Buffington Rd. Atlanta,
- Chick-Fil-A HQ Phone No.
- Chick-Fil-A Customer Service Phone
Social Media Links
Hi Guys! In this article, I tried my best to give you all the information regarding the Chick Fil A Customer Satisfaction Survey which you need to complete the survey at www.mycfavisit.com.
But still if you have any query about this the mycfavisit then please leave a comment in the comment box, we will try to solve it as soon as possible.
If you want to get more articles then visit our official website www.surveyguides.info.