Office Max Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.officemaxfeedback.com
OfficeMax always becomes the first choice for personal purchase or business purchase. It offers various kinds of products such as desks, books bags, envelops, and so on.
It always tries to serve the best shopping experience and truly values your feedback about your experience there. So take out just a few minutes from your busy schedule to share your feedback in the OfficeMax Customer Satisfaction Survey via www.officemaxfeedback.com. Upon completion of the survey, you will get a coupon for $10 off your next purchase of $50 or more.
Before start Office Max guest feedback survey, You must go through some requirements and rules we discussed in this article.
Office Max Rewards
- $10 off on $50 purchase or more.
- Discount on products or service.
- Free Food coupon
Office Max Customer Experience Survey Requirements
- Your age must be 18 years or more.
- You need to have a Laptop or a Smartphone with internet access.
- You must have a basic knowledge of English And Spanish(Espanol).
- You must be a legal resident of the United States otherwise you are unable to take part.
- You must have a valid purchase receipt.
- You can take part only once per receipt.
- You can take part in a valid time period.
Office Max Customer Satisfaction Survey Steps by Step Guide
- Visit the official website of www.officemaxfeedback.com.
- Enter Date, Time and Store number which is printed on your purchase receipt. Click On Next.
- Now, They will ask the questionnaire related to your last visit such as cleanliness, food quality, staff behavior, an amount that you have paid.
- In the end, You need to provide genuinely and trusted contact details to get one valid entry in the Office Max sweepstakes.
- Now a code generated, Note down it on your purchase receipt. You will take it on your next visit and get a discount or free food.
OfficeMax is an American office supplies retailer founded in 1988. It is now a subsidiary of Office Depot, Inc., which is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida. As of December 2012, OfficeMax operated 941 stores in 47 states, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Mexico. In 2012, net sales were $6.9 billion, down from $8.3 billion in 2008.
On February 20, 2013, an all-stock merger between Office Depot and OfficeMax was announced. The merger was completed on November 5, creating the largest U.S. office-supplies chain. The OfficeMax name continues to serve as a brand of the newly formed Office Depot, Inc.
|Fate||Merged with Office Depot|
|Founded||April 1, 1988
Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.
|Headquarters||6600 North Military Trail
Boca Raton, Florida, U.S. 33449
|United States, Canada, Mexico|
Office Depot (2013–present)
|OfficeMax Corporate Office Address||263 Shuman Blvd, Naperville, IL 60563, USA|
|OfficeMax Corporate Office Phone no.||1-630-438-7800|
|OfficeDepot Corporate Office Phone no.||(770) 433-8211|
|OfficeDepot Corporate Office Fax||(770) 384-2356|
|Email ID||[email protected]
- OfficeMax Website: www.officedepot.com
- OfficeMax Customer Satisfaction Survey Link: www.officemaxfeedback.com
Social Media Links
Office Max likes to have your feedback because they know the importance of your replies and they want to develop themselves daily. Customers take part in Office Max Customer Satisfaction Survey by visit at www.officemaxfeedback.com and get a chance to win a coupon of 10 dollars or 50 dollars and help the company to get better.
Read this article before visiting at the OfficeMax feedback survey for guidance. Visit www.officedepot.com to take more info. about Office Max/Office Depot. You may get more articles from our website www.surveyguides.info.