OfficeMax always becomes the first choice for personal purchase or business purchases. It offers various kinds of products such as desks, books bags, envelopes, and so on.
It always tries to serve the best shopping experience and truly values your feedback about your experience there.
So take out just a few minutes from your busy schedule to share your feedback in the OfficeMax Customer Satisfaction Survey via www.officemaxfeedback.com. Upon completion of the survey, you will get a coupon for $10 off your next purchase of $50 or more.
Before starting the Office Max Guest Feedback Survey, You must go through some requirements and rules we discussed in this article.
So Hurry Up! to grab this opportunity to complete the Office Max Customer Survey to get $10 off on the purchase of $50.
Office Max Rewards
You May Visit
Office Max Feedback Survey Requirements
- Your age must be 18 years or more.
- You need to have a Laptop or a Smartphone with internet access.
- You must have a basic knowledge of English And Spanish (Espanol).
- You must be a legal resident of the United States otherwise you are unable to take part.
- You must have a valid purchase receipt.
- You can take part only once per receipt.
- You can take part in a valid time period.
Take Official Office Max Customer Feedback Survey | Steps by Step Guide
- Visit the official website of www.officemaxfeedback.com.
- Enter Date, Time, and Store number which is printed on your purchase receipt. Click On Next.
- Now, they will ask the questionnaire related to your past visits such as cleanliness, food quality, staff behavior, and the amount that you have paid.
- In the end, you need to provide genuinely and trusted contact details to get one valid entry in the Office Max sweepstakes.
- Now a code generated, Note down it on your purchase receipt. You will take it on your next visit and get a discount or free food.
OfficeMax is an American office supplies retailer founded in 1988. It is now a subsidiary of Office Depot, Inc., which is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida.
As of December 2012, OfficeMax operated 941 stores in 47 states, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Mexico. In 2012, net sales were $6.9 billion, down from $8.3 billion in 2008.
Contact Details of OfficeMax
- OfficeMax Website: www.officedepot.com
- OfficeMax Customer Satisfaction Survey Link: www.officemaxfeedback.com
Office Max likes to have your feedback because they know the importance of your replies and they want to develop themselves daily.
Customers take part in the Office Max Customer Satisfaction Survey by visit at www.officemaxfeedback.com and get a chance to win a coupon of 10 dollars or 50 dollars and help the company to get better.
Read this article before visiting the OfficeMax feedback survey for guidance. Visit www.officedepot.com to take more info. about Office Max/Office Depot. You may get more articles from our website www.surveyguides.info.