TellTim Hortons Satisfaction Survey
Do you like to drink coffee with your friends & colleges? Do you love Tim Hortons coffee? Want to give your opinions to Tim Hortons?
Yes then read this article top to bottom about Tim Hortons Online Survey to get proper guidance to taking the Tell Tim Hortons. Your opinion helps the company to improve its food quality & services.If you want to get other survey detail so click here Little Caesar’s Survey.
Check Below Some More Customer Survey
- fonduesurvey com
- tellpetsuppliesplus com
- www.perkinsrestaurants.com guest survey
Tim Hortons is a Canadian coffee chain founded in the year 1964, operates in over 4,600 locations spread across Canada, Ireland, UK, the US, Qatar, Mexico, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and Oman.
Tim Hortons is inviting their loyal customers to take the Tim Hortons Customer Satisfaction Survey & give them an opportunity to win the validation Code to redeem offers when customers take the Tell Tim Hortons Survey at www.telltims.com.
You Can Also Find Here
Tim Hortons Survey Rewards
TellTimHortons Survey | Rules & Requirements
- Your age must be 18 or 18+.
- You must have a Laptop/PC/Smartphone with an internet connection.
- The user must be a legal resident of the United States.
- You must have essential knowledge of the English or Spanish Language.
- Not available to employees & their families of Tim Hortons.
- You must have a valid purchase receipt of the Tim Hortons Restaurant.
- The Coupon is valid only at participating Tim Hortons restaurants in the United States.
- You may take the survey within 3 days of your purchase.
- You may redeem your coupon within 30 days of the survey.
- The Coupon is not valid with other offers or specialty products.
- Limit one survey per guest every 7 days.
Tell Tim Hortons Feedback Survey Step by Step Guides
- Go to the Tim Hortons Canada Survey site at telltims.can.smg.com.
- Choose your survey language from the English & French language.
- If you want to go with the French language then click on the ‘Espanol’ link.
- Enter the survey code located at the bottom of your purchase receipt.
- Click on the Start.
- Answer all the survey questions honestly by giving a rating scale on the satisfied to dissatisfied according to your recent visit experience.
- Click on the Next.
- Provide your contact details like your name, address, gender, age, email id if you will be asked.
- Click on Next to finish the survey.
- At last, you can get a validation/coupon code, save it & use it at your next visit to the Tim Hortons Restaurant to redeem your offer.
About Tim Hortons
Tim Hortons Inc. (known as Tim Hortons Cafe and Bake Shop in some countries) is a fast-food restaurant chain, specializing in coffee and donut items.
It is Canada’s largest quick-service restaurant chain; as of December 31, 2018, it had a total of 4,846 restaurants in 14 countries. The company has its headquarters in Toronto.
The company was founded in 1964 in Hamilton, Ontario, by Canadian hockey player Tim Horton (1930–1974) and Jim Charade (1934–2009), after an initial venture in hamburger restaurants.
Tim Hortons Contact Details
- Tim Hortons Corporate Office Address
Tim Hortons Inc
874 Sinclair Rd Oakville,
ON L6K 2Y1, Canada
- Tim Hortons Corporate Office Phone: +1 905 845 6511
- Tim Hortons Customer Service Email: [email protected]
- Toll-Free Number: 188 8601 1616 (USA & Canada)
Tell Tims Reference Links
- Tim Hortons Official Website: TimHortons.com
- Tim Hortons Customer Satisfaction Survey Site: telltims.can.smg.com
You Can Also Take Some Interesting Survey
- www.tellmands.co.uk survey
- www fhinds.co.uk
- mymichaelsvisit com
- www redlobstersurvey com
Thank you for stay at this article, I hope you get all the information regarding the Tim Hortons Customer Satisfaction Survey.
Here, I tried my best to give you all the appropriate details which are needed to complete the Tell Tim Hortons Survey at its survey site telltims.can.smg.com.
But still, have you any query about this survey please leave a comment in the below box. If you want to get more articles then visit our official website www.surveyguides.info.