Tim Hortons Online Survey @ www.telltims.com
Do you like to drink Coffee with your friends & colleges? Do you love Tim Hortons coffee? Want to give your opinions to Tim Hortons? Yes then read this article top to bottom about Tim Hortons Online Survey to get proper guidance to taking the Tell Tim Hortons. Your opinion helps the company to improve its food quality & services.
Tim Hortons is a Canadian coffee chain founded in the year 1964, operates in over 4,600 locations spread across Canada, Ireland, UK, US, Qatar, Mexico, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and Oman.
Tim Hortons is inviting their loyal customers to take the Tim Hortons Customer Satisfaction Survey & give them an opportunity to win validation Code to redeem offers when customers take Tell Tim Hortons Survey at www.telltims.com.
You May Visit,
- Tell Tim Hortons Survey
- Tim Hortons Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Tim Hortons Customer Survey
- Tim Hortons Rewards Survey
Tim Hortons Rewards
Tim Hortons value your candid feedback and appreciate you taking the time to complete the Tell Tim Hortons Survey. When you finish, you will be given a Tim Hortons Coupons to redeem offers like below,
- Large Iced or Hot Coffee only in $1.
- Free Donut
- Buy One Get One Offer
- Cash Prize $1 to $1000.
Tell Tim Hortons Survey Rules & Requirements
- Your age must be 18 or 18+.
- You must have a Laptop/Pc/Smartphone with an internet connection.
- User must be a legal resident of the United States.
- You must have essential knowledge of English or Spanish Language.
- Not available to employees & their families of Tim Hortons.
- You must have a valid purchase receipt of the Tim Hortons Restaurant.
- The Coupon is valid only at participating Tim Hortons restaurants in the United States.
- You may take the survey within 3 days of your purchase.
- You may redeem your coupon within 30 days of the survey.
- The Coupon is not valid with other offers or specialty products.
- Limit one survey per guest every 7 days.
- Cash value 1/1000.
Tell Tim Hortons Survey Step by Step Guides
- Go to the Tim Hortons Survey site at www.telltims.com.
- Choose your survey language from English & Spanish language.
- If you want to go with the Spanish language then click on the ‘Espanol‘ link.
- Enter the survey code located on the bottom of your purchase receipt.
- Click on the Start.
- Answer all the survey questions honestly by giving a rating scale on the satisfied to dissatisfied according to your recent visit experience.
- Click on the Next.
- Provide your contact details like your name, address, gender, age, email id if you will be asked.
- Click on Next to finish the survey.
- At last, you can get a validation/coupon code, save it & use at your next visit to the Tim Hortons Restaurant to redeem your offer.
Tim Hortons | About us
Tim Hortons Inc. (known as Tim Hortons Cafe and Bake Shop in some countries) is a fast food restaurant chain, specializing in coffee and donut items. It is Canada’s largest quick service restaurant chain; as of December 31, 2018, it had a total of 4,846 restaurants in 14 countries. The company has its headquarters in Toronto.
The company was founded in 1964 in Hamilton, Ontario, by Canadian hockey player Tim Horton (1930–1974) and Jim Charade (1934–2009), after an initial venture in hamburger restaurants. In 1967, Horton partnered with investor Ron Joyce (1930–2019), who assumed control over operations after Horton died in 1974. Joyce expanded the chain into a multibillion-dollar franchise. Charade left the organization in 1966 and briefly returned in 1970 and 1993 through 1996.
|Tims Horton Donuts
Tim Donuts Limited
The TDL Group
|Founded||May 17, 1964
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
|Headquarters||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
Number of locations
|4,846 (December 31, 2018)|
Canada, Bahrain, Ireland, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Philippines, Qatar, Mexico, Spain, China
|Parent||Wendy’s International (1995–2006)
Restaurant Brands International (2014–present)
Tim Hortons Contact
- Tim Hortons Corporate Office Address
Tim Hortons Inc
874 Sinclair Rd Oakville,
ON L6K 2Y1, Canada
- Tim Hortons Corporate Office Phone
+1 905 845 6511
- Tim Hortons Customer Service
Email: [email protected]
Toll-Free: 188 8601 1616 (USA & Canada)
- Tim Hortons Official Website: TimHortons.com
- Tim Hortons Customer Satisfaction Survey Site: www.telltims.com
- Tim Hortons Survey Terms & Conditions: Click Here
Social Media Links
Thank you for stay at this article, I hope you get all the information regarding the Tim Hortons Customer Satisfaction Survey. Here, I tried my best to give you all the appropriate details which are needed to complete the Tell Tim Hortons Survey at its survey site www.telltims.com. But still, have you any query about this survey please leave a comment in the below box.
If you want to get more articles then visit our official website www.surveyguides.info.