- 1 Whole Foods Market Survey @ www.wfm.com/feedback
- 2 Whole Foods Rewards
- 3 Way to Enter Whole Foods Market Sweepstake
- 4 Whole Foods Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules & Requirements
- 5 Whole Foods Customer Satisfaction Survey Step by Step Guide
Whole Foods Market Survey @ www.wfm.com/feedback
Do you have a visit experience of Whole Foods? Do you like Whole Foods Market’s organic foods? Want to give your opinion about Whole Foods Items, Service & all? If yes then take part in the Whole Foods Customer Satisfaction Survey to help them to know your thoughts about their foods & service.
Whole Foods Market is a grocery store chain specializing in organic foods and whole foods, founded in 1980 in Austin, Texas, the U.S. Now Whole Foods has 500 store locations.
Whole Foods Market starts the customer survey as name Whole Foods Market Survey at their own survey site www.wfm.com/feedback because of Your experience is something they take very seriously at Whole Foods, and they greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with them.
The survey will take less than 5 minutes to complete & At the end of the Whole Foods Survey, you will be entered into sweepstakes drawing for a chance to win $250 Whole Foods Gift.
You May Click Here,
- Whole Foods Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Whole Foods Rewards
- Whole Foods Market Survey
- Whole Foods Customer Feedback Survey
Whole Foods Rewards
Upon completion of the Whole Foods Market Survey, you will be given the opportunity to enter into sweepstakes drawing for a chance to win one of five $250 Whole Foods gift certificates awarded monthly. Also, you are awarded by the Whole Foods Coupons to get 10% off at your next purchase.
Way to Enter Whole Foods Market Sweepstake
- Purchase something at a Whole Foods Market.
- Save your purchase receipt.
- Follow the below rules & Steps to Complete online survey.
- No need to have a purchase receipt.
- You must have a Valid Email Address.
- Send your email address to [email protected] to entering into the sweepstakes.
Whole Foods Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules & Requirements
For taking the Whole Foods Online Survey you must fulfill the below requirements,
- Your age must be 18 or 18+.
- You must have a Laptop/Pc/Smartphone with an internet connection.
- User must be a legal resident of the US.
- You must have essential knowledge of English Language.
- You must have a valid email address to enter the sweepstake.
- You must have a valid purchase receipt of the Whole Foods Market.
- You may take the survey within 3 days of your purchase.
- You may redeem your coupon within 30 days of the survey.
- Employees and affiliates, subsidiaries, vendors and immediate family/household members of previous are not eligible.
- Need to provide your personal details.
Whole Foods Customer Satisfaction Survey Step by Step Guide
- Keep your receipt handy at the time to take the survey.
- Go to the Whole Foods Market Survey Site at www.wfm.com/feedback.
- Click on the ‘Continue to a US Site‘.
- Enter Store Number, Transaction ID located the bottom of your receipt.
- Indicate the Date of your visit from your receipt.
- Click on the Next to start the survey.
- Answer all the survey questions honestly by giving a rating scale on the satisfied to dissatisfied according to your recent visit experience.
- Click on the Next.
- Provide your contact details like your name, address, email id for entering in the sweepstake.
- Click on Next to finish the survey.
- At last, you can get a validation/coupon code, save it & use at your next visit to the Whole Foods Market to redeem your offer.
By the completion of the survey, you can automatically enter the sweepstake to win $250 Whole Foods Gift. Wait for sweepstake draw. If you will be a lucky winner then they inform you using your contact details.
About Whole Foods Market
Whole Foods Market Inc. is an American supermarket chain which exclusively sells products free from hydrogenated fats and artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, and sweeteners. Being the only USDA Certified Organic grocer in the United States, the chain is popularly known for its organic selections. Whole Foods has 500 stores in North America and the United Kingdom as of March 4, 2019.
On August 23, 2017, it was reported that the Federal Trade Commission had approved a merger between Amazon and Whole Foods Market; the deal was closed on August 28, 2017.
|Subsidiary of Amazon|
Health food store
September 20, 1980
Austin, Texas, U.S.
|Founders||John Mackey, Renee Hardy-Lawson, Mark Skiles, Craig Weller|
Number of locations
John B. Elstrott (Chairman)
John Mackey (CEO)
Jason Buechel (CIO)
Number of employees
|Subsidiaries||365 By Whole Foods Market|
Whole Foods Market Contact
- Whole Foods Market Corporate Office Address
Whole Foods Market, Inc.
550 Bowie Street Austin,
- Whole Foods Market Corporate Office Phone
- Whole Foods Market Corporate Office Fax
- Whole Foods Market Customer Service
- Whole Foods Market Official Website: www.wholefoodsmarket.com
- Whole Foods Customer Satisfaction Survey Site: www.wfm.com/feedback
Social Media Links
Guys! Thanks for visiting my site. I hope you obtain all the information which one you need to complete the Whole Foods Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.wfm.com/feedback & get an opportunity to be a lucky winner to win a $250 Gift Card. If you like my posts, share with your friends & family.
If you have any query then leave a comment in the below box. Visit our official website www.surveyguides.info for taking more surveys.